catsandflowers

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Days After

...and still eating turkey, even though I didn't cook one.

I went to see "Alexander" yesterday. Interesting movie. Entertainment for a rather nasty afternoon. I won't spoil it for those of you who plan to see it. The new Ground Round near Century Theatres was offering a deal - give them your ticket stub from a movie and they would reduce the second entree on your bill by $8. If you have steak, it still is more expensive than going to Home Town Buffet. OK to try it once, though.

Had turkey for lunch today, and I have made turkey salad sandwich material for tomorrow for while we are selling at an antique market. I hope I can sell more books and get rid of a lot of other stuff, too. The weather may be a hindrance.

I have been going through my collection of coffee table CATS books, and I'll try to sell those, also. I love reading them and love the photos, but how many do I need? I would go to a cat show today, but it is quite a drive from here and I also want to be rested for tomorrow. I have to get up at 3:00 A.M. or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home