catsandflowers

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Need to get back to work...

I really must start doing more writing on here. I was going to do a lot about Hurricane Katrina, and my anger regarding the way the rescue was (wasn't) handled, but it has been done so many places, that I was just busy reading other people's thoughts, and have finally decided that there is really nothing I can add that is any better than what others have written.

I have many ideas of things that I want to write about, and soon I'll get back to writing.

Up to this point, I have been so busy going through junk in my place, and getting rid of stuff so I can move, that I have not had a lot of time to write. My brain has been in overdrive about the boxes full of stuff around here, and I can't sleep at night. I must really get it done so I can relax a bit before the really hard part comes - the actual moving.

I have also been doing quite a few antique shows, so the time goes by that way. I have to get up at 2:00 - 3:00 A.M. to do those. The rest of the week I am a wreck after I do that for a couple of days in a row.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, September 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Carrie Kelley said…

    First there's Hurricane Emily, now there's Hurricane Rita! You're quite a doozy, out there in the Gulf!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Rita Xavier said…

    Yeah, that is something, isn't it? I was thinking about Hurricane Emily this morning. Check the Family Site. Kristen is on the Iwo Jima, and she wrote to me about Rita, saying that they were heading into the Hurricane then going to follow it back to New Orleans. She has posted several notes on there about her time in New Orleans so far.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home