catsandflowers

Friday, March 17, 2006

Surprise!

Surprise! Chris called me yesterday afternoon and asked what I was doing last night. He wanted to take me out to dinner, so planned to pick me up at 7:30 and we would go to a local restaurant. When he got here and got out of his truck, he said "I brought a date." It was dark, so I didn't immediately see who it was and when she got closer to the porch, I exclaimed "What are YOU doing here?"

It was my ALLIE! Straight from North Carolina! She is here for a job interview next week. She told her mother not to tell me because she wanted to surprise me. All through dinner I kept looking at her and saying "I can't believe you are here! I can't think of anything to say." I managed to ask her all kinds of questions, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home