catsandflowers

Monday, October 11, 2004

It's a Jungle in Here

cats&flowers

I just spent hours trying to hack through all the undergrowth (overgrowth, too) of loose papers in here. I am terrible at keeping up with the recycling, and things get out-of-hand. It sure feels better to see some bare spaces, but it is very tiring. I can't sit down to do this job. I feel the need to stand while sorting things, and I also go put things away that don't get thrown out.

I'm on a roll. Hope I can keep it up until recycling pickup. Yesterday was spent sorting books that I deleted from Amazon, and stacking the boxes in an orderly manner. I also managed to throw away some things that were in the living room. I have to concentrate on how best to sell the books and free-up my floor space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home